Pennyroyal Valley District
There are many places of interest to visit while in the area. Some of these include the Raspberry Farm, Gentle Annies Tea Barn and Berry Gardens, the coastline on the Great Ocean Road, and the bush walks of the Otways.
Situated North of Lorne Via Deans Marsh/Lorne Road. Look for Pennyroyal Station Road or follow signs.
65 Pennyroyal Station Road Pennyroyal 3235
- Continue onto Princes Fwy 45.5 km
- Take the exit on the right onto Geelong Ring Rd 15.6km
- Continue on geelong ring rd to Waurn Ponds and exit right turn and follow princes hwy towards colac
- Turn Left onto Cape Otway Rd 25.9 km
- Turn left at Winchelsea Deans Marsh Rd 15.9 km
- Continue onto Deans Marsh Lorne Rd 4.3 km
- Turn right at Pennyroyal Station Rd Destination will be on the left 0.7 km